With the pending release of the new Oakland city budget this week, we are about to see how the Mayor and the City Council set their priorities. Make Oakland Better Now! believes that the top priority should be restoring, and growing, the Oakland Police Department in order to make Oaklanders safe. In this light, we are proud to present this panel on Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, featuring City Administrator Deanna Santana, Oakland Chief of Police Howard Jordan and key budget and police staff. Please plan to join us.
- Attend The City of Oakland’s Special Meeting on Violence Reduction
- Oakland’s Getting Ready For Its First Measure Z Meeting. Here’s What Should Happen
- Budget Bits 2: Oakland’s Economic Reality
- Budget Bits: Oakland’s Budget Process Is Underway
- Stronger Police Commission, New Compliance Director Needed After the Pawlik Shooting
- My Tweets